We design for formal special occasions such birthdays, parties, baby showers, red carpet events, etc. These would fall under a “General Consultation”.

General consultations are 30-45 mins. There is a non-refundable consultation fee of $100 that goes towards your garment cost! In the event you decided not to continue with our services the fee is still non-refundable! During the 30-45min consultation we will go over, style/design, fabric, measurements, travel expenses (if needed), budget and payment schedule(dates). As well as any other questions you may have!

Custom Outfits start at $1500

Payments are split into two installments. 60% is due to start the design process and the remaining 40% due at final fitting.

Email consultations@erinnesmith.com (click on email link for pre-populated email) for all inquiries.

 ** Please book a consultation when you are ready to start your custom design process. Design process is started no later than 2 weeks after consultation date!